The Company is located in Chatham’s old Royal Navy dockyard. This dockyard was used by the Royal Navy from 1547 until 1983. It has since been renamed ‘The Historic Dockyard’.
Chatham is 45 minutes drive from the City, 40 minutes from Sevenoaks, 20 from Maidstone and 40 from Canterbury. By rail, it is only 40 minutes from St. Pancras International and 49 minutes from Victoria with half-hourly services.